Current Transmissions:

20130921

The Hunger

INT. FRANK'S CAR - EVENING
FRANK is driving down a busy street. MAX is riding shotgun. ANGST is sleeping in the backseat. 
FRANK is dressed in a dark suit and a loose tie over a neon yellow shirt. MAX has a t-shirt that declares SUBMIT on it. He is dressed in khakis, and has a cigarette dangling from his lips. ANGST is covered up in with a blanket in the back seat.


FRANK
Well. What do you want to do this evening?

MAX
I really don't know. It's feels like years since I haven't done anything in a while. Feels weird not doing anything.

FRANK
You wanna shoot some pool?

MAX
Nah.

FRANK
Catch a game at the arena. The Blues are in town this evening.

MAX
Not my cup of action.

FRANK
How about a movie?

MAX
I really don't want to subject myself to another reality at the moment.

FRANK

You're a heck of a date.

MAX taps FRANK's shoulder and points to the BURGER REDUX restaurant that is up ahead.

MAX
I could go for a tasty burger though.

FRANK
(laughing)
Anything you want JULES.

No comments:

Post a Comment