Current Transmissions:

20150907

Versus

"That's not what I meant!" Angst said. "And don't you dare say 'I know what you're thinking'."

Frank rubbed his eyes. "I told you, it's off right now. Listen, I'm just concerned you're not factoring in all the variables."

"That's so patronizing, Frank. Just because I'm leading with my feelings doesn't mean I've lost all reason. I was the one who made first contact - maybe I have a better perspective on the situation?"

"And maybe you're too close to it! I'm just not sure taking action right now is going to make things better in the long run."

"So we don't do anything?" Angst asked.

"Now who's being patronizing?"

"What would Max do?"

"Who the hell knows? Some days he's X and some days he's Y."

"Okay, what would Maggie do?"

"'Haunted Warrior Maggie' or 'Guardian Angel Maggie'?"

Angst sighed. "Fine. I give up."

Frank sighed. "Okay, get your gear. We'll go."

Angst smiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment