Current Transmissions:

20140226

Channel Plex: We Don't Need No

We don't need no...
We don't want no...
We can carry on without...

It's Sunday night and I'm feeling down,
After the encounter with the clown,
You said you loved me, but you left me anyhow
So I don't know what I should do right now,

We don't need no .... (Time)
We don't want no .... (Time)
We can carry on without ... (Time)

Yo, my name is Max and I'm here to stay
I've been itching on the back of your brain,
like a maggot on a piece of meat,
Like Gunga Din without a treat
It's the only thing I can say

We don't need no .... (Scratch)
We don't want no ....(Max)
We can carry on without ... (Tax)

They call me Aqua and I'm a hip chick
I like to rap my rhymes, like honey on a stick,
You see me here and you see me there
and if you see me in my power gloves
yo you better beware....

We don't need no... (War)
We don't want no ... (More)
We can carry on without ... (S'mores)

We don't need no .... (Time)
We don't want no .... (Rhyme)
We can carry on without .... (Chime)

Words written and spoken by Max Cube, Aqua and Tatter
Music composed by The Professor

No comments:

Post a Comment