Current Transmissions:

20130623

Out of the Frying Pan

"I'm running out of ammo. You know I hate it when I run out of ammo," Maggie told Max. She was leaning against the wall with a machine gun in hand. She had been hit a few times by stray bullets, but she felt fine since they were only flesh wounds. "Why do we get stuck in situations like this?"

Max shrugged and checked his guns and clips. He stood up and leaned against the wall, inching his way to the doorway. Max turned his head at her and winked. He raised his guns and did a quick glance out the door. He got several rounds of fire in return.

"How many do you think are out there?" he asked. 

"Well, given the hail of bullets," Maggie stated, "I think about 50."

"I like them odds," Max replied after a few moments of silence. "Those bastards don't know who they are messing with."

Maggie gave out a little chuckle and then added, "So are we going to do this like Butch and Sundance?"

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is one of Max's favourite movies? I remember seeing a copy of it sitting on a shelf in one of the versions of his apartment. We were waiting for Wraith to come over... I think... Or I might not have been there, just imagined it.

    ReplyDelete